- Early Life
- Skylar was born at Nearhurst Aviary. In Secrets of the Crown, Skylar reveals that the reason she chose to become a familar was that she wanted to learn about necromancy. Her sister died and she blamed herself for it, so she was desparate for a way to bring her back. She sought out the Noctonati, which is why is has their anklet.
- As a Familiar
- Skylar is occasionally cranky. She dabble in necromancy sometimes, as was shown when she stole a book from Kalstaff's library. Despite her flaws she is a good companion.
Light blue with a white underbelly and a black mask that crosses down her neck. Gets a permanantly singed feather on her left wing while performing a spell.
Personality and Traits
Intelligent and cunning, chooses to attack enemies from a distance using magic and spells than charging them headfirst like her friends, but will come to their aid no matter what the consequences are. Somewhat judgemental.
Skills and Abilities
- Has the power to create illusions and many other powerfull spells, including the darker necromancy.
- Legendary arsenal of comebacks and the ocasional insult.
Skylar is cross with him when he confesses he really was not a familiar, but forgives him after a while
- They tend to argue alot becasue his puddle visions don't work
- Jack and Marianne
- Skylar respects him and generally follows his orders.
Skylar, as a main character, has appeared in all three books current books published.